Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Edo2020: Goodluck Osama Ogbeide, breaks silence, reacts to resignation of Hon. Atu, Comr. Kelly Omo Ogbeide




Reinstates commitment to Support the reelection bid of Gov. Obaseki, says PDP’s 4+4 deal remains non negotiable_

He speaks “Following the recent U- turn made by my Cousin brother and close partner in the political struggle, Comrade Kelly Omo Ogbeide earlier today, I have decided to penned down my stand regard the Edo 2020 gubernatorial election. This will do justice to questions being asked by my followers, friends, fans, families members and political associates, who have been waiting to hear my lines.

I have never played the role of Brutus as orchestrated by Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar in my life. As a socio- developmental Activist, committed Writer and accomplished Author, My journey into politics was born out of a sincere desire to add my voice to governance for a better society full of development. I have never represented the character of selfism, neither do I possess the heart of putting my interest first, before that of my people.

I am a trained Educationist and Edu- Consultant, haven previously served as a Principal in one of the branches of the prestigious “Word of Faith Group of Schools” in Benin City, the CEO of a leading Edu- Consultant company “Mega House Edu- Consultant” and the Current Chairman of Edo State Chapter of Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) Edo State Chapter, I want to State it clear that I have grown too tall with full pedigree and integrity to pretend not to identify the volume of my conscience when it speak, as a literary scholar.

To this end, I, Goodluck Osama Ogbeide will continuously support the Executive Governor of Edo State for his developmental stride in Edo State, viz-A- viz in the transformation of the Education sector of the State, which is in consonance to my wealth of experience as an Educationist and his blueprint in all sectors.

Don’t be dismayed. The support for Governor Godwin Obaseki is even louder like the drum of  Ekaba Ugo. If Gov. Obaseki wins, no problem, if he doesn’t win, (which I believe it won’t happen) no problem. But my name will be written in the gold of immemorial that I was among those who stood in protection of good governance. 

My journey to politics wasn’t for the money, otherwise I know what would have happened. I am not a lazy youth, but a CEO of my own company, I am always contented with what I have. I rejected various offer to leave Gov. Obaseki not because I am too rich to accept the money, but it’s time for conscience to decide for posterity sake. Money is not everything.

Finally, to all those who believes in good governance, it’s time to protect what you believe in. The destiny of Edo State is in your hands. Choose between Light and Darkness.  I have chosen Gov. Obaseki and no amount of money can buy my conscience. However, we are still one. Election is not a war affair, we are still brothers of same flesh, we will continue to eat in same bowl and not even politics can tear us apart. 

To the great Icon, Hon. Osamwonyi Atu, you a still a father and nothing change that. I still respect you as my father. All of us can not see the star from same direction. Thanks for the decision Sir, even though it was hard to believe when the news of your U- turn hit the media. That’s politics anyways.

I want to wholeheartedly appreciate all the leaders who have chosen to pilot the 4+4 boat in Orhionmwon, off special mention is my Boss, The Executive Chairman of Orhionmwon LG, Hon. Sylvester Okoro, also to the man whom I call my life coach and leader, Amb. Wesley Asoro, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Community Matters, Hon. Newman Ugiagbe, Rt. Hon. Roland Asoro, House Leader, EDHA, My Leader, Comrade Charles Osahon Imaru, My Boss, Comrade Bright Iyamu, Comrade Etin Odiase, Hon. Vincent Imade. My fellow colleague, Comrade Jonathan Okunbor and others too numerous to mention.

Vote: for a better Edo State!
Vote: for Gov. Obaseki and  Shaibu
Vote: for APC!

Signed:
*Comrade Goodluck Osama Ogbeide*

*Private Secretary*
To Orhionmwon Council Chairman

*Chairman,*
Association of Nigerian Authors, 
Edo State Chapter.

*CEO,*
Mega House Tv and Mega House Ent

*Coordinator*
Obaseki/ Shaibu Movement (OSM) Orhionmwon 

*Coordinator
#Team Obaseki Movement

Post a Comment

0 Comments